Not so long ago, many websites were built with content plugged in as a final step in the website production process. It wasn’t a good practice then and it’s definitely not a good practice now. It takes a lot of work to write website content that presents information in a clear, intuitive manner for people to read and search engines to crawl.
People who write the most effective web content:
- understand usability best practices (how people surf the web)
- are on top of the latest search engine optimization (SEO) trends and
- ideally, understand web technology (how a website is built, options and limitations of the tool in use).
KD Web Strategies is available for:
- writing content for corporate Internet and intranet websites,
- writing content for small to medium business websites,
- converting content for print (e.g., brochures, white papers, etc.) into content for the web and
- editing website content to fit today’s SEO standards.